Friday, February 19, 2010

Elementary Thoughts

My roommate recently went through a box of her old projects and stories from elementary school. She found this little gem, which I simply can't resist sharing.

If I Ran the World
By Michelle

If I ran the world everything would be free.

My mom would be my servant.

My dad would be my limo driver.

My brother would go to Jayden’s house and live there.

I would have a sleepover every Friday-Saturday.

I won’t have school. There would be no parents. Two girls would live with me. Their names are Tina and Marsha.

Cars would be $100.00. I would win the lottery 100 times.

I would have 100 limos. I would have 6 theaters.

They would play Free Willy and Mrs. Doubtfire.

Well, I don’t know if it will happen or not but I hope it will happen.

1 comment:

Susie said...

It was good.
The Free Willy reference made it great.

xoxo.
Susie